Oceanos Interview Film Crew from StoryHouse Productions

Oceanos Interview Film Crew from StoryHouse Productions
The Fim Crew - Matthias Kilian (Sound), Andre Goetzmann (Camera), Torsten Berg (Director)

Saturday 25 September 2010

Oceanos Film Interview

On Wednesday 22nd September a film crew from StoryHouse Productions in Berlin arrived here in the UK to film an interview with me about my experiences on the sinking Oceanos.  The crew consisted of ; Director - Torsten Berg, Camera Man - Andre Goetzmann, and Sound Man - Matthias Kilian.  It was a full day of filming and interviews and was an extremely interesting experience for me.  They continued on down to Portsmouth on Thursday to do an interview with Moss Hills, and as I had never met Moss,  I decided to drive down to Portsmouth and join Moss and the crew for his interview.  The interview was done on the ferry between Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight, and it was  really great  meeting Moss after all this time, and exchanging our experiences. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike, I had 4799 hits to my blog at 8:00 a.m. this morning, quite a lot!

    ReplyDelete