Oceanos Interview Film Crew from StoryHouse Productions

Oceanos Interview Film Crew from StoryHouse Productions
The Fim Crew - Matthias Kilian (Sound), Andre Goetzmann (Camera), Torsten Berg (Director)

Thursday 4 August 2022

31 Years later to the day.

 Well, today August 4th 2022 it's now 31 years since the Oceanos sank. Congratulations to all my fellow shipwreck survivors, and I hope that this update finds you in good health.

Last Year the South African National Sea Rescue Institute (NSRI) decided to award me a bravery medal for my part in helping fellow passengers, and I am truly grateful for this.

They sent me a beautifully framed certificate and a medal in a presentation case.

I have attached pictures of the certificate and medal.

Kind regards

Michael.






No comments:

Post a Comment